Department of Physics
University of Mauritius, Réduit, Rep. of Mauritius
• Plasma modelling
• Simulation of Wind flow patterns.
• Simulation of Electromagnetic wave propagation.
• Acceleration of chemical reactions using Microwaves.
• Modelling and simulation of flow through packed bed, fluidized bed.
• Study of reacting flow, granular flow, multi-phase flow.
• Parallel processing using Multi-Cores computer and Graphical Processing Unit (GPU).
• EconoPhysics: Application of Physics theories in finance and economics.