Head of Building Automation, BS2 AG, Zurich
Leading projects to develop innovative products and solutions with a focus on energy and resource efficiency thathave an important impact on society and environment. He specializes in Evaluation of Control Strategies for lowEx Residential Buildings.
- Development of a hybrid MPC controller for buildings with low exergybuilding systems
- Project manager ETH for the CTI project Nr. 11978.1
- Development of a room automation system based on the digitalSTROMtechnology
- Dynamic simulations in Trnsys of reference buildings equipped with lowexergy building systems
- Supporting the teaching (Building Systems I&II) and supporting thepreparation of presentations for various seminars and speeches at theChair for Building SystemsResponsible for IT at the Chair of Building System